Current forms can be found below. When a form is identical to the RCUH (Research Corporation of the UH) form or policy, the link will be to the RCUH website. Forms should be sent to the respective HR or Procurement staff assigned to your project. Click links below to see assignments.

Show all forms Close all forms
  • Human Resources

    For injuries on the job: For work-related injury/illnesses: Supervisor's Report of Industrial Injury and Employee Consent Form. Please notify PCSU immediately of injury/illness!

    For PC: 2019 Performance Evaluation - Short Form Excel

    For PC: 2019 Performance Evaluation - Long Form Excel

    Family Leave Request Form (View RCUH Family Leave Policy)

    Job Physical Analysis Form

    Acknowledgement of Receipt of Company/Project Property & Financial Obligation Form

    Termination of Employment Form

    Timesheet deadlines: PCSU's deadlines differ from those of RCUH. Please download (right) and follow these deadlines for 2019 to ensure timely payment.

  • Recruitments/Hiring

    PCSU Regular Recruitment Request Form (Updated 03/2019)

    Non-Recruited Hire Request Form (Updated 03/2019)

    Interview Comment Sheet

    Telephone Reference Check

  • Purchasing

    Purchase Order Requisition

    Record of Verbal Quotations

    Request for Quotation

  • Reimbursement

    Mileage Rates & Taxability (as of January 2019): 58 cents per mile (business)

    Missing original receipt certification form

    Reimbursement for Cash Purchases

    Personal Automobile Milage Voucher

    Petty Cash Summary Sheet

  • Travel

    Travel Request Form

    Authorization for Inter-island/Intra-island Travel with No Per Diem Advanced

    Authorization for Out-of-state Travel (this information required 4 weeks prior to trip for online processing/submittal)

    Inter-island Travel with Per Diem Advanced for Employees for 4 or More Days (this information required ~3 weeks prior to trip for online processing/submittal)

    Travel Completion Checklist (this information required for online processing/submittal)

    Travel Completion Form

  • Other

    Incident/Accident Report on State Property (internal form). This form is for SPECIFIC incidences where Risk Management needs to be contacted. You will be instructed by PCSU to fill this out.

    Report of Loss or Damage to State Property

    Car Accident/Incident Form (please notify PCSU immediately, especially if a police report is needed). Note: If the car accident/incident involves another vehicle please be sure to get a police report and pictures of the damage.

    University of Hawaii WH-1 Statement of Citizenship and Federal Tax Status

  • Volunteer Policy and Procedures

    About this webpage:

    Volunteers are individuals that are not employed by the project or by a partnering program and are donating their time for services that benefit the project. These services may include technical skills, sharing of knowledge, physical labor, etc. Volunteers are to be used as supplemental manpower, not to be used in place of paid employees. It is recommended that forms and instructions are read in the order that they appear. Files are generally form-fillable Adobe Acrobat Reader documents.

    Instructions: Complete the “Single Activity Volunteer Event Form” (6.) at least 3 weeks in advance. This information will be reviewed at PCSU and forwarded to College of Natural Sciences staff for final approval. Email the completed form to Cliff Morden and Lynnette Kinoshita.

    The volunteer completes the "Single Activity Volunteer Application Form" (7.) on or after the event. This form should be sent to PCSU by the next business day. Forms should be scanned (or VERY good photo suitable for printing) and emailed to Cliff Morden and Lynnette Kinoshita.

    1. Volunteer Policy

    2. Checklist

    3. Program Approval

    4. Position Description

    5. Single Activity Volunteer Event Form

    6. Single Activity Volunteer Application Form

    7. Single Activity Volunteer Application Form

    8. Regular Volunteer Application

    9. Report of Work-Related Injury or Illness

    10. Volunteer Waiver (Assumption of Risk and Release)

    11. WH-1 Statement of Citizenship and Federal Tax Status

PCSU Human Resources Project Assignments

Michelle Miyata

(808) 956-9512

Department of Defense (DoD) –

  • Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH)
  • Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF)
Kauai Endangered Seabird Recovery Project (KESRP)/Underline Monitoring Project (UMP)

Mauna Kea Forest Restoration Project (MKFRP) – (Asing)

  • Hawaii Island (Agorastos)
  • Kauai (Mottley/O’Sullivan)
  • Oahu (Miller, Ching, Yuen)
  • Maui (DeSilva, Landon, Stevens, Franklin)
Watersheds –
  • East Maui Watershed Partnership (EMWP)
  • Ko'olau Mountains Watershed Partnership (KMWP)
  • Leeward Haleakala Watershed Restoration Partnership (LHWRP)
  • Mauna Kea Watershed Alliance (MKWA)
  • Mauna Kahālāwai Watershed Partnership (MKWP)
  • Waianae Mountains Watershed Partnership (WMWP)
Other Projects
  • Forestry (Sprecher)
  • NAPC
  • Napu’u NRM (Parsons/Adkins)
  • Rapid Ohia (Flint, Hauff), (Mansker)
Safety Related – Workers’ Comp, JPAs (work related),

Other: Family Leave, Terminations & Timesheets (for projects assigned above); Visas 

Lynnette Kinoshita

(808) 956-3932

Birds –

  • Alala Recovery Project (Alala)
  • Kauai Forest Bird Recovery Project (KFBRP) (Crampton)
  • Maui Forest Bird Recovery Project (MFBRP) (Mounce),
  • MNSRP (Penniman)
  • HONP Kauai (Pias)
Coordinating Group on Alien Pest Species (CGAPS) (Martin)

Division of Aquatic Resources (DAR) –
  • Urchin (Cohen)
  • Marine (Miyamoto)
  • DAR KONA (Kramer), (Honebrink), (Neilson), (Groggins)
HAVO/Three Mountain Alliance (TMA)

Invasive Species Committees (ISCs) –
  • Big Island Invasive Species Committee (BIISC)
  • (HISC)
  • Kauai Invasive Species Committee (KISC)
  • Oahu Invasive Species Committee (OISC)
  • Maui Invasive Species Committee (MISC)
  • Molokai Invasive Species Committee (MoMISC)
NEPM Kauai – (Mann)

Plant Extinction Prevention Program (PEP)

Other Projects –
  • Auwahi Forest Restoration Project (Auwahi)
  • Kaena
  • HCP
Other: UH Volunteers; Grad Assistants; Family Leave, Terminations & Timesheets (for projects assigned above); Visas

PCSU Procurement Project Assignments


(808) 956-8814

Linda Hara

(808) 956-7422

Student Assistants


Backcountry (all)

Mail pickup and distribution